Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Vermonster & Gorilla Hulk shirts (profits go to Adam Frey Foundation)

Default Re: Fretwell's Gorilla Hulk shirts (profits go to Adam Frey Foundation)

Quote Originally Posted by knarkill View Post
    guys thanks alot, most of those shirts were specific for events and teams over the years. I am more than likely coming out with a wrestling apparel line later this year if i can find the time. I'll have all our cmp gear on our site this summer. I want to do more nickname fan shirts to raise money for great orgs like fry. I'm open to ideas for other guys on other teams for next year. Vermonster would have been awesome. We need to get some nicknames going for iowa and okie state guys.

I can't do all the work guys ahahah.
    bff!!
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

You could really profit from the wrestling apparel line in my opinion, there's really nothing out there so I think it would serve the wrestling community and your self very well! I can't tell you home many times I and friends have wanted a cool wrestling hat or t shirt.

for Iowa possibly for McD - McDaddy!

I'm working on a line soon. Maybe before next season.
    John Smith wears women's underpants!

Quote Originally Posted by knarkill View Post
    I'm working on a line soon. Maybe before next season.
    I am assuming you can't do a Vermonster shirt because Ben and Jerry's has a copyright I believe on that name. Its an item they sell in their stores.

I think I can come up with a good Brand's shirt. TnT brands, or Iowa wrestling.....battling one planet at a time, next stop the universe.

Default VerMONSTER Shirt Up for Sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Proceeds to Adam Frey Foundation

Check it out get one support a good cause. Spread the word. We've already raised close to a $1000 just off the Gorilla Hulk Shirts.

http://compoundwrestling.com/apparel

PS Don't tell Ben and Jerry's
    John Smith wears women's underpants!

Default Re: VerMONSTER Shirt Up for Sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Proceeds to Adam Frey Foundation

Fretwell, you are the king! Loving the previews, sincere thanks to you and Roper for all that you guys do for wrestling.

Default Re: VerMONSTER Shirt Up for Sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Proceeds to Adam Frey Foundation

Quote Originally Posted by louden swain View Post
    Fretwell, you are the king! Loving the previews, sincere thanks to you and Roper for all that you guys do for wrestling.
    Go climb a peg board.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

haha couldn't believe that the name wasn't taken