Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alton sitting pretty

Default Re: Alton sitting pretty

Speaking of getting no respect: Boris Novachkov.

I don't see Alton beating him.

Novachkov/Thorn will be a great semi.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gantry View Post
    Part of the problem with Kennedy is misinformation - just like on the TDR show people were saying "he's 17-4" and "he lost to Novachkov" yet I don't think he has any losses besides to the 2 to Russell. Do Medical Forefits where you don't step on the mat typically count on your record? His scorebook page on the NWCA site seems screwed up, it show him with two losses to himself. Seriously, I think somehow his official record somehow counts a loss to himself.

Am I crazy here? Even if the loss to Novachkov counts where is his 4th loss?

http://www.nwcaonline.com/nwcaonline...=2011&ID=19645
    No Gantry, it doesn't count as a loss on your record if you don't take the mat. I don't know where 17-4 comes from.

Well for Kennedy it does count, the NCAA preview show has him at 17-4 as does the official NWCA scorebook. In there is a loss to Novachkov as a medfor

That's his 3rd loss, still trying to figure out the 4th one.

Edit - NWCA now has him 18-2, they've changed it since last night. I think once Novachkov faces Alton, we'll know where he's at. I get the brothers mixed up, was he the one who AA'ed last year?

Quote Originally Posted by Gantry View Post
    Well for Kennedy it does count, the NCAA preview show has him at 17-4 as does the official NWCA scorebook. In there is a loss to Novachkov as a medfor

That's his 3rd loss, still trying to figure out the 4th one.

Edit - NWCA now has him 18-2, they've changed it since last night. I think once Novachkov faces Alton, we'll know where he's at. I get the brothers mixed up, was he the one who AA'ed last year?
    Yes, Boris AA'd last year at 133.

Then Filip dropped to 133 & Boris went up for this year.