Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: JRob reprimanded over "lung TO" incident - let's try this again with video

Default Re: JRob reprimanded over "lung TO" incident - let's try this again with video

Lol about being terrible on bottom vs. stalling, thats a great comment Jensen, so do either of you guys have the video of that match that you can post? would love to see him get stalled out! I went to Jrobs camp a few years ago and Nagel was there and was such a dick.

Default Re: JRob reprimanded over "lung TO" incident - let's try this again with video

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    No I recall the match, otherwise I wouldn't have brought it up. Even on his feet he was no wunderkind. He was the original Ryan Morningstar.
    I don't disagree, but his ability (or lack thereof) on his feet has nothing to do with the eventual result of that match in question.

He wasn't on his feet long enough to stall there.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    1 point stalling, Jammen.

I will never forget watching Nagel get stalled out of his match with Michigan his Senior year. What a tool. A warning, a 1 pt, a 1 pt, a 2 pt and then a DQ. It was actually pretty hilarious. When you get 5 calls in a 7 minute match, thats BAD!

I saw this happen to Paul Jenn of Iowa once. The thing is, though, he wasnt stalling. He was actually trying his best to get to his offense. The one problem he had was that he was wrestling Cael Sanderson. Cael kept moving and scoring and wouldnt let Paul do anything offensively, or defensively. Paul was stalled out of that match and I was stunned. I had never seen anything like it. Now, Paul Jenn (RIP), wasnt the best wrestler in the world but he does hold the distinction of being the only wrestler in college to beat Cael Sanderson. I think this match might have been payback for the one blemmish during Caels RS season.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

Well Im not saying he's a dick, I am saying he was an impenetrable force on his feet and wasn't too good on bottom. It made for alot of 7 minute matches.

I DO recall a certain someone coming up with a comment however about how they would never get in a car and drive anywhere with Nagel for fear his CAR would even stall.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

HAHAHAHA his car would stall thats great! still would love to see the VIDEO of this one that we're talking about so if anyones got it please post!

To be fair to Guerrero he was just back from an injury in that match. I realize it could still be a lung timeout in that situation, but it could also be legitimate. That shoulder had just been sprawled on.

Jared Rosholt's time out in the Big XII finals last year was the most blatant I have ever seen. Bad to the point you just had to laugh, or I did.