Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Takedown Wrestling to Host Annual NCAA Championships Preview Show Division I Brackets to be Broken Down March 9

Default Re: Takedown Wrestling to Host Annual NCAA Championships Preview Show Division I Brackets to be Broken Down March 9

here is the actual Link:

http://www.kxno.com/mediaplayer

That takes you right to the player 7 to 10 PM CST
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

Default Re: Takedown Wrestling to Host Annual NCAA Championships Preview Show Division I Brackets to be Broken Down March 9

I'll be listening for sure. I love how radio streams let me listen to stuff like this even though I don't live in the Des Moines area.

Does anyone know if the brackets will be released before this show or is this the "official" unveiling? I'd prefer to hear the breakdown via TDR so if it's coming out earlier then I'll have to avoid all wrestling sites and social media for awhile.

Edit - nevermind, got this one mixed up with the official release on ncaa.com at 5pm CST. I'll be tuning into both.
    Last edited by Gantry; 03-09-2011 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gantry View Post
    the official release on ncaa.com at 5pm CST. .
    Still waiting on this one...

Just a warning, not sure if it will be during the broadcast or in the Coveritlive blog, but I'll be breaking some Iowa news...

Maybe a dumb question, but will this be available for viewing after the initial showing? I won't be in front of the computer at 5:00 PST.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltz View Post
    Takedown Wrestling to Host Annual NCAA Championships Preview Show
    Division I Brackets to be Broken Down March 9

Takedown Wrestling and Des Moines Sports Station KXNO will again play host to the annual NCAA Championships Preview Show on Wednesday, March 9 from 7 ? 10 p.m. (CST). on KXNO.com, NCAA.com or through the I Heart Radio app on your Smart phone (select sports radio/KXNO)
    Is this archived or pod-castable somewhere. I was not able to listen last night but would like to check it out. I did not see it on the TDR site or on KXNO.com yet. Maybe it will be up later today? Any ideas?

Looks like the archive is up now: http://www.takedownradio.com/articles/7464