Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
Discuss Best 2011 RS Freshmen at the College Wrestling within the Wrestling Talk Forums; Originally Posted by hawkeyes2 I was making a joke about the Single A State being ...

Default Re: Best 2011 RS Freshmen

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyes2 View Post
    I was making a joke about the Single A State being as tough as the NCAA's yes, but not that Single A will be loaded. So 1stplace you know the Carlson kid that was from VA, then came to AL and won State, now is back in VA for his Senior year?
    I don't know him personally but I have had the pleasure of watching him wrestle. He lived in Vestavia Hills which is only a few minutes south of me. To be honest I am more of a Pennsylvania wrestling follower than anyplace else (where I went to high school). I really should get out and see some of the local kids more but working 70 hour weeks takes its toll on my free time.

Default Re: Best 2011 RS Freshmen

I completely understand. I am quite a bit older than the Carlson kid but was on a VA National team with him when he was in like 4th grade and about 8 years old haha I was an 8th grade holdback and 14 I think at the time. Good kid.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

user tags

best college freshman wrestlers 2011

derek garcia

derek garcia wrestling espn

2011 top collegiate redshirt wrestlers

derek garcia wrestling 2011nick moore wrestling 2011best freshman college wrestlersmarshall peppelman collegelee munster2011 top college redshirt wrestlersnick moore wrestlingmarshall peppelman wrestling 2011who is better walter or marshall peppelmanwalter pepplemanmarshall peppelman 2011-2012 wrestlingtop 2011 RS freshman in College footballbesta 2011 rsderek garcia osuebst 2011 rsTop freshman wrestling college prospects 2011-2012jeo colonderek garcia college 2011iowas best freshman wrestler of 20112012 ncaaa freshman best top rankedtaylor meeks at world team trials wrestling results indianapolis 2011what is the rs next to the year for ncaawho will be the best freshman in 2011ryak finchtop 2011 freshmenncaa 2012 micheal evanstop freshman wrestlerspowered by vBulletin kelly mooreGreatest Freshman WrestlersCORNELL WRESTLING REDSHIRT FRESlavesser wrestling