Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: #4 Penn State vs #16 Wisconsin Predictions/Discussions/Results

Default Re: #4 Penn State vs #16 Wisconsin Predictions/Discussions/Results

I'm vegan Schlottke. Veggie Crow for me.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    I'm vegan Schlottke. Veggie Crow for me.
    This just got you kicked out of our fantasy league. You and Herkey The Ginger can enjoy the view from the bleachers this year.

I'm not really a vegan.

I couldnt live without meat, i was being silly.

Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    Well Shane, though I can't really tell exactly from the post I am not sure whether this is an ACTUAL question or just a rhetorical question which represents your disdain & arrogance for anything that goes against your personal idea of conventional wisdom, I will treat it as the former. I say this, despite the fact that you pretty much tried to paint me as an imbecile when I predicted DT would TF Sponseller only to see DT win by 14. Maybe that's just how you are in general.

I appreciate you often in depth analysis & feel you are mostly spot on but I don't remember a time where you allowed for a gut feeling to sway your your analytical thought process. Things don't always go as planned, do they?

While Schmitt may have a top ten ranking & RPI this year, he has lost this year 2xs to Loupy by a combined score of 24-10, lost to Janzten who Molinaro's back up beat down & last year was decked by Levi Jones, teched by Mike Thorn & lost to Adam Lynch. Frank does bonus in over half of his victories this year including 2 majors over returning AA Gillespie which doesn't look like much now on paper but a returning AA is still what it is.

Frank has had a recent string of wins where he didn't manage his time well when he had a chance to get the bonus. I just think he is due. Though he very well might end up with another 7 point win. So I guess it depends on which guy shows up. I think that on Friday in front of a sell out crowd, last dual of the year & senior night that the emotion will give FM a lift.
    Maybe you guys all know this, but in case you don't, 5 weeks ago Cole had an emergency appendectomy. He returned to competition just two weeks ago and still is returning to form. He's not wrestling at the level he was at prior to surgery, but he has several weeks to get back into form.

I, for one, did not know that Manty. Thanks for the info!

He was fixing to wrestle that afternoon...against Michigan as I recall.......and ended up being taken to the U Hospital in the late morning. He'll be back.
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.

Then I regurgitate my veggie-crow. It was erroneously eaten!

Quote Originally Posted by TLV View Post
    He was fixing to wrestle that afternoon...against Michigan as I recall.......and ended up being taken to the U Hospital in the late morning. He'll be back.
    Yes, you are correct. He went to the hospital at 10 and the dual was at 1:00. All the backups were at an Open tourney and there wasn't even time to get one back to Madison.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    I'm not really a vegan.

I couldnt live without meat, i was being silly.
    as usual....