Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dallago wbd Wright

Default Dallago wbd Wright

Struggles continue for Q.

Gave up a last second(literally) reversal to lose 8-7 to Dallago.

Many claim(mostly PSU fans) that the reversal was bogus but it was clear to me: Q's legs came out, he was on his back and Dallago had a head and arm.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Default Re: Dallago wbd Wright

Agreed. thought the reversal should have been given earlier.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Struggles continue for Q.

Gave up a last second(literally) reversal to lose 8-7 to Dallago.

Many claim(mostly PSU fans) that the reversal was bogus but it was clear to me: Q's legs came out, he was on his back and Dallago had a head and arm.
    V that was with 6 secs left not one sec. If he was going to call it it should have been earlier & even then Q still had control with his hips & a tightwaist thewasn't much change in body pos 7 the Q got hoff his back. There should have been NO call with 1 sec left.

So you know he got reversed. Why the sour grapes then? He deserved to lose and did so. He was outwrestled.

Q actually admitted to someone that he thought he was reversed about 15 seconds left in the dual. B/c it wasn't called earlier he held a position. If he had been called earlier then Q would have acted according & had more time to counter it. Jus sayin...

Also I talked to someone tonight who is friends with Q & his family. All I can say is the kid has things going on that would probably distract most people from their jobs, their purposes etc in life. It isn't the injury but things in his environment that are effecting him. Some people can shut those things out. Apparently he isn't one of them. You just hope that he gets his life how he wants senior to anything else.

More monday morning quarterbacks out of the PSU camp. They're a dime a dozen with their random hypotheticals.

More monday morning quarterbacks out of the PSU camp. They're a dime a dozen with their random hypotheticals.
    That's actually the same thing that the Penn State coaches said, so unless they've briefed the whole Nittany Lion nation on what exact excuse to make up for Quentin Wright's struggles, then it may just be legitimate. So long as it's not within the context of making an excuse for the overall team's struggles or a team loss, then I don't see any problem with kr's post. You don't have to try that hard to see that Wright is having issues beyond the shoulder injury. Obviously, everyone is entitled to their opinion so you're welcome to conclude that he's mentally weak or that the PSU coaches are doing a terrible job (I've heard both multiple times). I just don't think that past history is remotely consistent with that perspective though.

I don't think he's mentally weak.

I think it's just dumb to create these dumb hypotheticals/excuses for losing.

Im a big fan of accountability and taking responsibility for your actions. Own up to being beat. Dallago scored more than just those last 2 points on Quentin let us recall. Time and officiating cant be blamed for every point.

Sorry Christian, not I. Nothing hypothetical about what I am saying.