Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: #3 Penn State (PSU) vs. #4 Minnesota (MN) Predictions/Discussion/Results

Default Re: #3 Penn State (PSU) vs. #4 Minnesota (MN) Predictions/Discussion/Results

this will be just audio correct? there's no site doing video till delayed on big 10 tonight right? thanks

Default Re: #3 Penn State (PSU) vs. #4 Minnesota (MN) Predictions/Discussion/Results

Any emailed updates would be great. Cturner@Starbucks.com
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Sanders gets the Gophers off to a solid start with a wild 10-8 win over Pataky. Sanders got TD's in each period but fell victim to some quick TD's after Pataky would get out off the bottom that wound up making the score close. Pataky gave up a point for jumping the gun three times.

3-0 Gophers
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Long majors Thorn 14-4.

Ran the score up to 7-2 after the first period with a TD and two sets of near fall and then just worked from there. Thorn trying to live up to his characterization as being crazier than his brother apparently gave Long a little boot to the chops after Long kept going during a flurry after the buzzer in the second period. Will be interesting to see that on the BTN broadcast.

4-3 Penn State

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Thorn beats Alton 4-1. Put a strong, aggressive ride on him in the second period (I wonder who predicted that) and then got a TD with about 35 seconds left to get the deciding points. Sounded like there were a lot of nice scrambles so this should be a good one to watch on the replay.

6-3 Gophers

Everyone better get their wins in on Alton now bc he is gonna be something special I think next year. Great win. 6-3 or 6-4?
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Molinaro slips by Zilverburg 6-5 in a wild match. Zilverburg was in on a leg and very close to a TD at the buzzer. Molinaro was gassed in the third period and took an injury time out which was odd given that he's shown pretty solid conditioning since moving up. Definitely will want to watch this one.

7-6 Penn State

Taylor picks up the 16-1 tech over Mincey

12-6 Penn State, Gophers will need four out of the last five if they're going to pull this out.

Cody Yohn with a HUGE 8-0 major at 165 over Kemerer, Kemerer got to his legs several times but Yohn was able to sit the corner and counter for the TD.

12-10 Penn State