Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 9 of 16

Thread: Would you guys like to ask Ed Ruth a question?

  1. #1
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Electric!! Would you guys like to ask Ed Ruth a question?

    I will be interviewing Ed Ruth for my Blog tonight or tomorrow. It is for a segment on my Blog called 20 questions in where I take 10 wrestling questions from fans & 10 non-wrestling questions form fans. A great way to get to know these kids, have some fun & quiz them on the wrestling acumen.

    Please send your suggestions to my iN box. Pls give me 1 wrestling question you would like to ask & 1 non-wrestling question you would like to ask with either your first name or initials & town & state.

    Thanks guys in advance.


  2. #2

    Default Re: Would you guys like to ask Ed Ruth a question?

    I'd be curious to know how he's handling the weight cut. Absolutely it isn't affecting his performance, but wasn't he at 184 last year?

  3. #3

    Default Re: Would you guys like to ask Ed Ruth a question?

    Ask him if he has any tips for younger wrestlers on how he is able to finish his singles. He seems to finish them ALWAYS.

    Ask him if he enjoys being on my Fantasy Wrestling team.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

  4. #4

    Default Re: Would you guys like to ask Ed Ruth a question?

    As his progression this year seems to have been very significant in a relatively quick time, ask him what specifically what has he worked on most and who has been the biggest help to him. Who does he drill with in the room? Does he wrestle with Cael much?

    Thanks Kr

  5. #5
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: Would you guys like to ask Ed Ruth a question?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gantry View Post
    I'd be curious to know how he's handling the weight cut. Absolutely it isn't affecting his performance, but wasn't he at 184 last year?
    Thanks G! Sorry that audio function on my webcam crashed. Even reloaded the Brands interview had no sound track bummer!I'll have to read the lips & put in a ticker at the bottom!

  6. #6
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: Would you guys like to ask Ed Ruth a question?

    Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    Ask him if he has any tips for younger wrestlers on how he is able to finish his singles. He seems to finish them ALWAYS.

    Ask him if he enjoys being on my Fantasy Wrestling team.
    Ok thanks Goph. I am sure being on your team is his 2nd biggest accomplishment!

  7. #7
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: Would you guys like to ask Ed Ruth a question?

    Quote Originally Posted by oldfart View Post
    As his progression this year seems to have been very significant in a relatively quick time, ask him what specifically what has he worked on most and who has been the biggest help to him. Who does he drill with in the room? Does he wrestle with Cael much?

    Thanks Kr
    Dude...technically thats FOUR questions...I said 2... Cool thanks for that!

  8. #8
    Olympic Champ r.payton@att.net's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Danville .Indiana
    Posts
    8,718

    Default Re: Would you guys like to ask Ed Ruth a question?

    No-not really.

  9. #9
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: Would you guys like to ask Ed Ruth a question?

    Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    No-not really.
    Thank u herb p!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •