Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Iowa v. Penn State Thoughts (125-174)

Default Re: Iowa v. Penn State Thoughts (125-174)

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart View Post
    So what do we do with JP O'Connor or TJ Jaworski?
    Even though TJJ hasnt wrestled in years I'll bite. I think initials like JPO and DSJ are okay because they are unique. But if I were to say MM, who am I talking about? The worst one was and is M*
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Nobody cares, H#1.

VAIFL. If you would like to TIO, I can fly to VA and meet you there. I'll be the RHG with no soul. Maybe while were at it we can set up a T&P for KR to meet ZB as well. I have a feeling ZB and H#1 will be KA and TN's! We don't FA.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

OK.....
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    Oliver got hit for stalling twice and repeatedly went out of bounds. In a PbP I found online, there were 5 OB restarts expressly stated just in the first period. In the Ramos match, he was in repeatedly and constantly circling to the center of the mat, something Lee Kemp (a notorious Hawkeye homer, I'm sure) commented on more than once.
    I just watched that match again, your right, they weren't all that similar. I guess I just remembered it that way. Oliver did wrestle a pretty smart match though when he wasn't in reverse.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    VAIFL. If you would like to TIO, I can fly to VA and meet you there. I'll be the RHG with no soul. Maybe while were at it we can set up a T&P for KR to meet ZB as well. I have a feeling ZB and H#1 will be KA and TN's! We don't FA.
    Ich habe keine Ahnung was bedeutet T&P...soll Ich eine Scheise geben?