Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Break Down of PSU from a Hawkeye

Default Re: Break Down of PSU from a Hawkeye

I would agree as well. I really learn a lot about what's going on in college wrestling (I live overseas) from reading your posts and I sure appreciate them. But the name calling and one-upsmanship isn't encouraging. You all have a lot of good insights and knowledge of the sport and athletes. That's what I look for and appreciate.

I am not sure there has been a whole lot of personal attacks on here. If Bael is personally attacking somebody, then be it I guess, but I dont see it at all. Its all in good fun anyways, and I have never said anything personally about the guy or any of his family, etc....and I wont ever belittle any wrestler no matter what team they wrestle for. Those guys work too hard for that to happen.

Anyways, why doesnt Penn State just go back to obscurity anyways and they wont have any problems with Hawkeye fans anymore.

I post on here very rarely but have to say something here and I am not a fan of either team.

I never noticed non-Iowa fans calling for respect for Tom Brands. Or the admins that I can remember (may be wrong). Whenever Brands gets bashed it is in bounds somehow.

But now, every time an Iowa fan gets called out for attacking Cael they respond with the fact that Brands gets attacked too, like that somehow makes it better.

It seems to me like equal hypocrisy on both sides. I wonder which side grows up first and puts it away. Because I love coming and reading these boards to get analysis and results.

And as a fan, I hope they both lose and Oklahoma and Oklahoma St. are 1st and 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by barrett View Post
    I post on here very rarely but have to say something here and I am not a fan of either team.

I never noticed non-Iowa fans calling for respect for Tom Brands. Or the admins that I can remember (may be wrong). Whenever Brands gets bashed it is in bounds somehow.

But now, every time an Iowa fan gets called out for attacking Cael they respond with the fact that Brands gets attacked too, like that somehow makes it better.

It seems to me like equal hypocrisy on both sides. I wonder which side grows up first and puts it away. Because I love coming and reading these boards to get analysis and results.

And as a fan, I hope they both lose and Oklahoma and Oklahoma St. are 1st and 2nd.
    I'm not sure which is more likely - civility on these boards or Okie and Okie State 1/2. I'm thinking you have a better chance of Chop or Herk wearing a PSU sweatshirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    I'm not sure which is more likely - civility on these boards or Okie and Okie State 1/2. I'm thinking you have a better chance of Chop or Herk wearing a PSU sweatshirt.
    So you're saying there's a chance...

Quote Originally Posted by barrett View Post
    So you're saying there's a chance...
    hahaha, very nice.

I'm not sure I agree with that, I think that Oregon State/Oregon (yes I know they don't have a team) have a better shot of going 1/2 than civility. . .just a guess. And I think that you probably make herky and chop vomit a bit at the thought of wearing a PSU sweatshirt.
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

It may be time to close this thread. There are plenty of others dicussing the dual meet with more civilty.