Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alex Meade

Default Alex Meade

Hilarious interview with Meade after his 5 Tiebreaker match with some Lock Haven dude I've never heard of.

Says the goal of his matches are to "get through them." and attempts to make the case that Greg Jones is a better coach/fit than Smith/Guerrero for a wrestler with an outside style.

http://flowrestling.org/videos/cover...alex-meade-wvu
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Default Re: Alex Meade

Also, his face is fat.

Im convinced for wrestlers that coaching styles are important. Look at Mario Mason.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

John Smith, not an outside wrestler? Just might be THE outside wrestler of the past, oh I don't know, century?

He's obviously not in shape yet but things can turn around before the big dance.

He can justify it anyway he wants I'm glad he is 1,000 miles from Stillwater.

I'm learning now that Vais either hates WVU or Meade or both.

As for Greg Jones, its no secret among anyone on the east coast that he is becoming one hell of a coach. Turnbull might be retiring this year or next and Jones is CIW (coach in waiting). Apparently there is not 1 single person in the room that can take Jones down on a good day. I think Meade's comments just illustrate how excited he is to have Felix and Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountainwrestler View Post
    I'm learning now that Vais either hates WVU or Meade or both.

Apparently there is not 1 single person in the room that can take Jones down on a good day. I think Meade's comments just illustrate how excited he is to have Felix and Jones.
    Don't hate either, he's not my favorite though thats for sure.

The reason nobody takes Jones down is probably because there is nobody good in that entire room. When WVU gets somone on the podium I might start to pay attention.

To be fair, there aren't guys in many rooms that can take down Greg Jones. One of the best neutral wrestlers of the last decade, if not the best...

VA if you cant take Jones down and arent an AA at the Div I level you cannot be talking about this.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09