Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Caldwell DEC Parks 3-1

Default Re: Caldwell DEC Parks 3-1

My thought is that I'm going to stop predicting ass whippins and dual meet outcomes. I haven't been too hot lately with any of my predictions. But, who would have thought that the top two 149's in the country were known for gassing issues this year? 149 for the last three years has been an unreal class and now it seems to be a shadow of its former self.

149?
    Frank!

Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    149?
    Frank!
    Might very well be. I still think that for Frank this is a very very bad match-up style wise for him, but if DC does not get into shape or if the injury is still a factor, Molinaro could pull it off. But...

Metcalf whipped DC's arse at the all-star match last year and we all know what happened in the rematch. My point is, I think it is possible that DC gets into his best shape physically and particularly mentally at the end of the season, when it counts

With Dake losing to Vinson & this result, I think that shows you that the weight is a little more open then previously thought. Conventional wisdom has been dictating DC by the simply fact that anyone capable of beating Metcalf should be favored but earlier in the year my gut was going with Kyle. Now I honestly think that Molinaro has a good chance too. I see him minimally in the semis. I think he can beat Dake but yea a DC match up might not be a favorable to FM.

I remember 2 years ago when DC looked awful against Chad Terry and injury defaulted later. He has his lapses in matches that don't matter as much but when it comes down to it I dont see how he'll be beaten.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.