Discuss Iowa vs Virginia Tech at the College Wrestling within the Wrestling Talk Forums; 125 - Mcdonough DEC Garnett (Garnett has a habit of getting stuck or majored if ...
    Herbert DEC Askren 5-4

Default Iowa vs Virginia Tech

125 - Mcdonough DEC Garnett (Garnett has a habit of getting stuck or majored if he's not on....that being said he wins matches he's not supposed to either) 3-0 Iowa

133 - Carter DEC Ramos (this could be bonus for Tech) 3-3

141 - Marion DEC Diaz 6-3 Iowa (toss up but advantage Marion)

149 - Stephens DEC Ballweg 6-6 (Jake Ballweg isn't there yet)

157 - Dong DEC St. John 9-6 Tech (another good one)

165 - Yates DEC Janssen (This goes either way....but i'm going to give Iowa the nod later....) 12-6 Tech

174 - Lofthouse MD Epperly 12-10 Tech

184 - Gambrall DEC Spellman (here is another too close to call....just seem to think that Gambrall wins....plus i gave yates over Janssen) 13-12 Iowa

197 - Lofthouse MD Penny 17-12 Iowa

HWT - Marone DEC Raising 17-15 Iowa

Pretty awesome match. 141, 149, 157, 165, 184 and HWT are basically toss ups. A VA Tech win would mean the world to their program. Guess we'll only get to see team scores @ NCAA.

It was just a few years ago when Iowa won and VA Tech scored 0 at the tourney.
    I wish I could kick Matt Dragon in the balls. In his Dragonballz.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Iowa vs Virginia Tech

McDonough majored Garnett twice last year, I don't see Carter bonusing Ramos at all, who the hell knows with Diaz anymore, Stephens could/should score bonus points, I don't think Little Lofthouse would, and Spellman's career is over. Otherwise, I agree.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Default Re: Iowa vs Virginia Tech

Marone wouldnt beat Rasing imo. That being said I agree this would be an exciting match.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

user tags

iowa versus virginia

iowa vs va tech