Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2008 Reno Tournament of Champions: Predictions/Results/Discussion

Default Re: 2008 Reno Tournament of Champions: Predictions/Results/Discussion

Kubec may not be coming. Joe Baker would have been the easy #1 seed at 133 but he isn't listed either.

Quite the heavyweight bracket there...

Baker hasn't wrestled since he Med DEf out of some tournament final a month ago -Kubec wrestled well against Miss. Sunday .

I am new to this forum and I apologize for that first but I can?t find the Reno brackets. Please help a poor lost soul.

Baker defaulted out of the Navy Classic finals so he could start heading up to Columbus for the All Star match. He hasn't wrestled since then.

http://www.rtoc.net/tour_results/Col...e_brackets.pdf

Brackets are here and will supposedly be updated through out the course of the day.

Just coming top post intermat is running the same brackets .

Dobbies loses to Wilson (MSU-Mankato) 4-3. I know someone who isn't going to be very happy.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltz View Post
    Dobbies loses to Wilson (MSU-Mankato) 4-3. I know someone who isn't going to be very happy.

Well, one would think he'd put the fantasy stuff to the side and pull for his home state Minny boy.

Nice win by Wilson, he's solid, no doubt.