Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Iowa vs Northwestern

Default Northwestern vs Iowa free stream

I am streaming this match. there might be a little lag...let me know if you have any issues and i'll try to fix it if i can.

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="300" width="400" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=nuwrestling" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="channel=nuwrestling&auto_play=false&start_v olume=25" /></object>

if there is no audio i probably wont be able to do much about that.
    Last edited by Schlottke; 01-28-2011 at 08:09 PM.

Default Re: Northwestern vs Iowa free stream

I'm watching.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

how bad is the lag? this was a last minute decision i'll use a better website to stream next time

Default Re: Iowa vs Northwestern

McDonough with the fall over Precin with a big lefty headlock with about a minute left in the third. Precin was leading 3-0 with riding time banked when McD caught him.

Nothing really special, got a TD in the first period with his dump and then rode McD out for 1:45. In an interesting bit of strategy basically allowed McD to put him in a front headlock repeatedly in the second period since he's so comfortable there.

McD released intentionally in the third, both guys exchanged shot attempts and then McD threw the headlock.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

McDonough with the pin.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

Pretty bad, but better than nothing.

hahahaha wow...

Precin really looks to be the better guy otherwise though. He really frustrated Matt and he wasnt even close to getting to Precins legs. I'd have to favor Precin in the next one.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Barring Robles choking sometime between now and Pac-10's they should see each other two more times this year.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

I've never wrestled someone of McD's ability, but then again I was never pinned with a freaking headlock. I still can't believe high-level wrestlers get stuck in a headlock.