Thread: Injuries

Default Injuries

What are the statuses and injuries of Bubba Jenkins, Darrion Caldwell, Kirk Smith, and Jimmy Kennedy to name a few of the big names out?

Default Re: Injuries

Smith is back and wrestling

Virtually no information on Caldwell, some speculation he re-injured his shoulder in practice but nothing confirmed I don't think.

Bubba, no clue

Kennedy got hurt in the Midlands semis and hasn't wrestled since, though I haven't really heard any news that it's serious. Probably just being careful

Someone posted on the Illinois board that Kennedy (and Blanton) are expected back this weekend against Michigan State.

Thanks Gantry, how about Flores?

Looks like Blanton is out for the year and he got a hardship/medical redshirt for this season. A couple people on the IL boards (including someone who talked to him directly) verified it.

Gantry: Kennedy wrestled(and defeated) Andrew Alton 2 Saturdays ago. So he is back and wrestling and looking good.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

I know vais, my post about kennedy was from last month. Probably shouldn't have bumped up this old thread, but it was the most relevant one I found when searching on Blanton.

Quote Originally Posted by Gantry View Post
    I know vais, my post about kennedy was from last month. Probably shouldn't have bumped up this old thread, but it was the most relevant one I found when searching on Blanton.
    haha, whoops, didn't even read when this was from. Apologies.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.