Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats up with Darrion Caldwell

Default Re: Whats up with Darrion Caldwell

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    He came out and wrestled a few matches a few weeks ago, won all his matches, and hasn't been seen since. I guess just resting the injury though no reason has been given to my knowledge.

Collin Palmers wrestling career is done because of injury.
    Is that one right? He just wrestled (and won) both matches over the weekend. Did he get hurt in the wrestling room since then?

Quote Originally Posted by SetonHallPirate View Post
    Is that one right? He just wrestled (and won) both matches over the weekend. Did he get hurt in the wrestling room since then?
    Looked back at records for North Carolina, could not see where he wrestled after the 8th of January.

NC State's own website has Nereim wrestling both matches.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Jensen-I was referring to Palmer. Palmer wrestled at 157 in both matches over the weekend.

According to Tom Ryan it is. TOsu gave he and Jameson medical hardships which pays for their school but they cannot wrestle anywhere else. That was my understanding.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Are you thinking of Colton Palmer who wrestles 157 for UNC? Completely different kid. Collin is the person in question.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Yes, only Colton Palmer does wrestle 157 for NC State. That's what I get for posting first thing in the morning!

Basically nobody really knows what's up with DC, we do know two things:

1) NC State pulled the redshirt off their top recruit who wrestles at DC's weight
    2) DC said himself on Facebook that he'll be winning the title after this speculation started

Far from makes anything official right now, but that's where we are. Basically none of it makes sense..

Back next week!!!!