Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cayle Byers Out for Season?!?

Default Cayle Byers Out for Season?!?

I read on the openmat that Cayle Byers is out for the season! Is there any validity to that statement? If so, what is he out for? Injury? Ineligibility?

Default Re: Cayle Byers Out for Season?!?

Quote Originally Posted by sh121k View Post
    I read on the openmat that Cayle Byers is out for the season! Is there any validity to that statement? If so, what is he out for? Injury? Ineligibility?
    Overactive salivary glands?
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Ask Russ; he knows.
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.

Why would you say such a thing ? I have NO idea of Byers situation -just hope he does not drop the soap.

Arlington County Police Report: <!-- m -->http://www.arlingtonva.us/departments/p ... =11/8/2010<!-- m -->

George Mason Campus Police Report: <!-- m -->http://www.gmu.edu/depts/police/crimein ... 011011.pdf<!-- m -->
    If I am reading the sentencing guidelines correctly, a Class 4 Felony, facing two to ten at Red Onion...

No way he does time.

Depends as Mandatory time is required in some states on violence involving a LEO-my bet ? Plea bargain down to A misdemeanor-2years , do 1 suspended. If a Felony he might as well slash his wrists. A violent felon will never find work in this country.Including manual Labor.

Yeah, and Konrad Dudziak was a serial stabber at Duke. This will probably get reduced and written off as just drunk college kid acting dumb. That is what I've learned from watching different college athletes who have put themselves in similar situations(Long, Marion, Jeff Demps, etc)

I mean is this really anything different from what Andrew Long did the first time?
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12