Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Discuss No. 13 Penn State Crowns Five Champions to Dominate 2008 Nittany Lion Open at the College Wrestling within the Wrestling Talk Forums; it's okay, Terp. I have a Maryland Wrestling t-shirt...

Default Re: No. 13 Penn State Crowns Five Champions to Dominate 2008 Nittany Lion Open

it's okay, Terp. I have a Maryland Wrestling t-shirt
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

Default Re: No. 13 Penn State Crowns Five Champions to Dominate 2008 Nittany Lion Open

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    it's okay, Terp. I have a Maryland Wrestling t-shirt
    Got you trumped, I have a UNC wrestling warm up set!!

I gave Bill Lam a ride to the airport after a dual a few years back. He asked if he could pay me, I said no, but a UNC wrestling t-shirt would suffice. He said he'd get me a sweatshirt! Didn't here from him but we hosted the ACCs that year. He saw me at the seeding meeting dinner, said "I bet you thought I forgot you!" and gave me one of their warm ups.

Obviously very rarely worn around these parts.
    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!?

Quote Originally Posted by WrestlingTerp View Post
    Got you trumped, I have a UNC wrestling warm up set!!

I gave Bill Lam a ride to the airport after a dual a few years back. He asked if he could pay me, I said no, but a UNC wrestling t-shirt would suffice. He said he'd get me a sweatshirt! Didn't here from him but we hosted the ACCs that year. He saw me at the seeding meeting dinner, said "I bet you thought I forgot you!" and gave me one of their warm ups.

Obviously very rarely worn around these parts.
    I have an Iowa wrestling warm-up from the 1988 NCAA tourney. A competing wrestler who shall remain nameless found it in a locker room and gave it to me since he knew I was a fan.

oh and I have a Carolina warm-up jacket too but it's also rarely worn
    Last edited by Stardust; 12-09-2008 at 10:53 AM.
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

user tags

hudson taylor white singlet