Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NCAA Champs

Default Re: NCAA Champs

Quote Originally Posted by Snackem View Post
    1. 165 JB (if How is hurt)
    11. **165 Howe--if he's not hurt
    Good inclusion snackem, I agree.

I really think that Howe gets JB in one match this year (if the rumors aren't true), but I'm not comfortable enough to say that he'll get him at the NCAA finals, could be at the dual coming up, thus with JB and Howe both out there that weight in my opinion is the most up for grabs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Snackem View Post
    I really think that Howe gets JB in one match this year (if the rumors aren't true), but I'm not comfortable enough to say that he'll get him at the NCAA finals, could be at the dual coming up, thus with JB and Howe both out there that weight in my opinion is the most up for grabs.
    Yep. As I said in the AH hurt rumor thread, these two at this weight are the best and most obvious 1&2's in a single weight in the country. If AH is hurt, JB winning is a foregone conclusion and an easy pick for #1 on thislist. If AH is at full strength, I have zero confidence choosing a champion at this weight between these two and this weight ranks as such.

133 - Oliver (you said it gopherfan!)165 - Burroughs 141 - Russell (Alton is a close 2nd157 - Taylor174 - Lewnes (maybe this year125 - Robles (he is unreal this year)184 - Joe LeBlanc (the kid comes ready to rock at the NCAA's)149 - Dake197 - SimazHWT - Tomei (I want to be different?)

165- JB (given the Howe injury)<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>
    133- Oliver<o></o>
    174- Reader (looks nasty on his feet)
    157- DT (toss up with Fittery)
    <o>141- Novachkov (B10 141lbr's have a murderous conference tournament)<o></o>
    </o>
    184- Rutt<o></o>
    197- Simaz<o></o>
    125- Nicholson (you have to take one guy from a school like Old Dominion to final every year!)<o></o>
    149- Caldwell (two previous NC at the same weight not a lot of confidence)
    HWT- Tomei<o></o>

165 - Burroughs
    133 - Oliver
    157 - Taylor
    174 - Lewnes
    197 - Foster
    184 - Smith
    141 - Kennedy
    125 - Robles
    HWT - Rey
    149 - Dake