Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gophers Take Down Iowa State 26-13

Default Re: Gophers Take Down Iowa State 26-13

I'm still shocked at how poorly Weatherman has wrestled this year...

Quote Originally Posted by Fanthlete View Post
    Yeah, they've got Ryak Finch redshirting this year and poised to take over 125 next season. He's been highly touted and has faired rather well in open tournaments so it seems he should do well for them next season.
    Finch is going to be really tough for them last year, they're showing impressive patience by letting him finish out his RS year despite the fact that things aren't quite as good for them as usual this year.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Finch is going to be really tough for them last year, they're showing impressive patience by letting him finish out his RS year despite the fact that things aren't quite as good for them as usual this year.
    Finch is going to be really tough for them last year?
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

I saw that too but just decided to let it go, I've been there before.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Agreed about Weatherman.

For my last fantasy pick I debated him or Jon Morrison. Took Weatherman. Doh.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Agreed about Weatherman.
    Ditto!

As an ISU fan, I'm of course ever hopeful of a big turn around before the end of this season, or at the very least before next season when all of KJ's redshirts hopefully give a nice boost to the team. When a kid has shown so much potential coming into college it's tough to see him struggle so much.
    Last edited by Fanthlete; 01-19-2011 at 02:09 PM. Reason: not relevant to this thread, possibly will start a new one