Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dustin Kilgore vs. Logan Brown

Default Dustin Kilgore vs. Logan Brown

One of the more... physical matches I've seen.

http://www.gohiocasts.com/coverage/2...n-Brown-Purdue
    Last edited by Gold; 01-16-2011 at 12:17 PM.

Default Re: Dustin Kilgore vs. Logan Brown

Porter from Gardner Webb had a point deducted earlier against Purdue as he and Brown got into it-then Brown tries his bullying tactics again. The ref should NEVER allowed it to escalate this far.

Error....
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Brown and Sonny Yohn got (mutually) into it pretty good during their match last year as well...
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

yeah, lets see... Brown headbutting, pushing Yohn into the Purdue team and biting Yohn's finger hard enough to break the skin and require antibiotics.... hmmmm... I'm sure Yohn is no angel, maybe snuck in a few cheapshots I didn't see.

Sorry, I must have let my anti-Minnesota bias take over there for a second...

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    One of the more... physical matches I've seen.

http://www.gohiocasts.com/coverage/2...n-Brown-Purdue
    Just went and watched this match. You could tell that the match had the possibility of getting out of control when Brown gave Kilgore an extra pop in the face when both went out of bounds less than 30 seconds into the match.

Ref was taking a nap the entire time. The penalty point for Kilgore with less than a minute to go was comical, at that point why even bother?
    Last edited by JensenS; 01-17-2011 at 06:49 PM.

I'm not sure who really started it, and I guess it doesn't matter. One of Kilgore's early cross-faces was probably a bit over the top. As I watch it again it's kind of a steady (or rapid, maybe?) escalation

After watching this match I watched a few others with Brown and he just seems to be a punk. It seems to that when he wrestles a superior opponent he attempts no offense and tries to get the other wrestle to retaliate hoping for a DQ. Completely classless IMO.