Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dustin Kilgore vs. Logan Brown

Default Re: Dustin Kilgore vs. Logan Brown

I saw lots of face shots from both wrestlers. On another, even more frustrating note...
    FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD, STAY ON THE FRIGGING MAT!!!

That match should have been straight up ended at some point.

In high school Killer would have been ejected for running and shoving his head after the whistle(though I'm sure most of us would have wanted to do worse to Brown) Brown was the dirtier wrestler by far. Nothing wrong with a shivering cross face but the eye gouges and late stuff is just garbage.

Ref was completely overwhelmed and had not a clue of how or when to draw the line.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Also I can't believe how HUGE Logan Brown is! He was not only taller but noticeably thicker than Killer.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

kilgore was just as much a punk or more so..Don't have a dog in this fight buutt....i saw two cases for kilgore to get dq.. brown was hard nosed and pushing tempo..but only borderline over the top..Kilgore reached back and punched twice, after action stopped hit a Brown ..Granted Kilgore won match but looked like his first step was allways backward.. I think ref should DQed Kilgore..

I just watched it and wow! If the ref was serious when he said he didn't see the eye gouging, then I guess he should have dqed Kilgore. But, I saw what looked like eye gouging and thought Brown was the dirtier wrestler (fighter?). It also didn't look like Brown's coaches were sticking up for him as much as Kilgore's. So, like others have said, this must be Brown's MO.

Quote Originally Posted by califas View Post
    kilgore was just as much a punk or more so..Don't have a dog in this fight buutt....i saw two cases for kilgore to get dq.. brown was hard nosed and pushing tempo..but only borderline over the top..Kilgore reached back and punched twice, after action stopped hit a Brown ..Granted Kilgore won match but looked like his first step was allways backward.. I think ref should DQed Kilgore..
    Right, just like Brown had hoped it would happen so he didnt have to wrestle him. Brown was the dirtier wrestler and Kilgore was retaliating, to Brown.

I would agree with UGLY, though I think that they BOTH did things that could of and should have gotten them DQed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Kilgore should of been DQed----Reached back and punched, attacked off the mat not saying some wrestlers would not of the done the same thing but if you do you get DQed a lot. So you are saying retaliating makes him punching okey? He was lucky and dirty. And he should of been dinged for backing up the whole match.. I don't really like wrestlers who back up back up then shoot...Just me.. but that is what i saw..Good luck to him...

Quote Originally Posted by califas View Post
    Kilgore should of been DQed----Reached back and punched, attacked off the mat not saying some wrestlers would not of the done the same thing but if you do you get DQed a lot. So you are saying retaliating makes him punching okey? He was lucky and dirty. And he should of been dinged for backing up the whole match.. I don't really like wrestlers who back up back up then shoot...Just me.. but that is what i saw..Good luck to him...
    Who was backing up the whole match, Kilgore? The man who dropped 12 on Brown or did you mean Brown the man who scored zero offensive points? I did not understand that part of your post so I would like some verification.

I know that Kilgore could have been DQ'd. However if the Ref had been doing his job he would not have been in the position to retaliate. Watch more of Browns matches against good opponents Like Brester last year, you will see that this is Browns MO and a ref needs to step up and penalize that guy.