Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
Discuss Oklahoma State v. Iowa Predictions/Results/Discussion at the College Wrestling within the Wrestling Talk Forums; Dual coming up here this weekend in Stillwater, with Iowa not being favored to win ...
    Blog Entries

Default Oklahoma State v. Iowa Predictions/Results/Discussion

Dual coming up here this weekend in Stillwater, with Iowa not being favored to win a dual for the first time in a long time. Oklahoma State will be looking to hand Iowa their first loss in two years.

125: McDonough dec Morrison 3-0 Iowa (Should be a comfortable win for McD here, don't really see much in the way of bonus point chances here though)

133: Oliver maj Ramos 4-3 OK State (And with the way Oliver has been wrestling this year, coupled with the fact that he's much bigger than Ramos this may wind up being a conservative estimate)

141: Kindig dec Ballweg 7-3 OK State (One of several match ups that could possibly go either way. I think Kindig has more ways to win and he should unless he lets Ballweg tie him up with his funk)

149: Parks dec Ballweg 10-3 OK State (While it probably won't be a pretty match, Parks should win here without much trouble)

157: St. John dec Erisman 10-6 OK State (Despite the fact that he's coming off an awful Midlands, I think St. John is able to pick up a few TD's and defend the tilts enough to win here)

165: Bailey dec Jannsen 13-6 OK State (Good match up here between two guys who are pretty evenly matched and are wrestling well. This is going to be a big one for Iowa to take if they want to win the dual)

174: Lofthouse dec McNeil 13-9 OK State (With Benefiel assumed as being out of the line up you assume McNeil steps in here, Lofthouse should take advantage of the fact that he's a guy who may have had to make it down here to this weight quickly. With the way Benefiel has been wrestling I'd favor Lofthouse even if he was here)

184: Perry dec Gambrall 16-9 OK State (Battle between two guys who haven't been particularly effective this year. Perry won their matches this summer so I'll give him the nod for the time being)

197: Foster dec Lofthouse 19-9 OK State (Foster should win without issue here, possibility of a methodical type major, but Lofthouse has done a good job keeping scores low)

285: Rasing dec Rosholt 19-12 OK State (Rasing just too big, knowing him though a Rosholt win here is certainly possible)
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Default Re: Oklahoma State v. Iowa Predictions/Results/Discussion

So many toss ups imo-41,49,57,65,74,84,285 all could go one way or the other in my opinion.

I think(and this is probably the furthest throught from Brands' mind) they should send Clark out there on a "dont get bonused" mission. He's tough to score on and could possibly keep it to a wbd. Although the way JO has looked it may make no difference whatsoever.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

I will take Gambrall over Perry.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

Blog Entries

I'm sure that I missed it many times by now but where is Z at? Injured?
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Sprained middle finger.

Yes he is injured.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

Blog Entries

That can be a tough injury to overcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

I think his shoulder is tore up from the floor up.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Should be a great dual, so many close matches...

125 McD MD 4-0
    133 Oliver MD 4-4
    141 Ballweg DEC 7-4
    149 Parks DEC 7-7
    157 DSJ DEC 10-7
    165 Bailey DEC 10-10
    174 Lofthouse DEC 13-10
    184 Gambrall DEC 16-10
    197 Foster DEC 16-13
    HWT Raising DEC 19-13

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

user tags

Ohio State helmet stickers

Gelogaev

Gelogaev Oklahoma State

iowa at oklahoma state predictions jan 2011

oklahoma state iowa wrestling match

Gelogaev Iowa

iowa vs oklahoma state resultsIOWA OKALHOMA STATE WRESTLING RESULTSWho won wrestling Iowa or oklahomaiowa and oklahoma state resultsiowa vs oklahoma state wrestling resultsiowa oklahoma state wrestling dual resultsoklahoma state vs iowa wrestling resultsuniversity of iowa wrestling resultsokla st v iowa 2011iowa wrestling line up vs oklahoma stateoklahoma state vs. iowa wrestlingresults of iowa and Oklahoma stateiowa ok st wrestling resultsoklhoma and Iowa wrestling match results 2011iowa oklahoma ncaa wrestling resultsiowa state oklahoma state predictionOSU vs IOWA wrestling results 2011oklahoma state vs iowa wrestling2011iowa oklahoma state wrestling results 20112011 iowa vs oklahoma state resultsIowa wrestling Oklahoma state 2011josh kindig ramososu v iowa dual resultswatch iowa oklahoma stiowa wrestling results vs okIowa vs. Oklahoma Sohio state vs iowa predictions wrestlingiowa and osu dueliowa vs oky state dual results 2011