Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello clowns

Default Hello clowns

Burak 6 Kilgore 4

Case closed. As I said before.

Default Re: Hello clowns

I just looked at the three other posts you have on this site, and none of them mention Kilgore or Burak.

Thanks for your contribution.

Really? I got crusified when I made mentioned previously that Burak was better than Kilgore...and that Mitchell was the real deal....despite his mistake against Burak when he got pinned.....whatever. we will see what happens in Philly when the time comes. Don't
    make difference.

You're literally crazy...None of your past posts on this site have mentioned Burak, Kilgore, or Mitchell.

Like Gold said though, we appreciate the contribution none the less.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Below are your only other posts on here--unless you have a different alias. No mention of Kilgore, Burak, or Mitchell. Unless maybe your posts got deleted?

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglesfan View Post
    There is no question or doubt that Zack Rey should be considered the odds on favorite to be the HWT. NCAA champion this year. Flores spent last year at
    the OTC and stayed sharp...and according to sources he has a very legitimate chance to be highly competitive in this weight class.

It WAS painful to watch that whipping O'Connor laid on Fittery....I think it was the same day that Kirk Smith laid waste to Mike Cannon. The stars must have been
    misaligned!! I have seen one AU practice this fall...Fittery looked tough and sharp..apparently fully recovered from his knee injury.
    No mention of Ryan Flores who was EIWA champ two years ago (beating Rey)? Fittery (Midlands champion) got some props..who..when healthy (prior to getting his knee cranked) majored Lister 10-0 and easily beat Saddoris 9-3 in the Navy-AU dual.
    I understand. Cannon for some inexplicable reason, was not warmed up and ready for the start of that match (I was told). You and I both know that Kirk Smith is/never will be that
    much better (or any better) than Mike Cannon...who beat the guy who beat Askren in the big 12 final (Clayton Foster) by 4-1 in the NCAA's.

Do think that maybe he's lost(not LoSt, LoSt), but slightly confused as to what forum he's on? And, I don't know of any clowns on here since that one fellow got kicked off the other board for a week, and infested this one while he was supended.
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.

Eaglesfan now in the running for thread starter of the month contest...congrats!

Ghost of kobe aka josh glenn?
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

This would also mean lots more if burak didnt lose to hanke and powless..
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.