Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Askren defeats Herbert in Super Match @ Midlands

Default Re: Askren defeats Herbert in Super Match @ Midlands

Sanderson probably up over 210 or so. Big mamma jam and he's not as lean as he was. Though I'm still sure he eats everyone in that room. Way to big for Askren.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    Yeah, and after that, maybe he could challenge Baumgartner!
    Well, they both wrestled 84 kg in freestyle (Askren went up and down in weight a lot), so it's not THAT outlandish. A Tom vs Terry match would be pretty friggin' awesome.

BTW here's Askren/Herbert

Somehow I think Tom vs Terry would end up with a lot of mothers covering the eyes and ears of their children, followed by a visit from the cops.

Yeah, I was thinking more of their current weights.. I have to think Sanderson is 205-215 whereas Askren is probably 185ish.

With Tom/terry, one would be armed with a toaster(can't remember which one thru one at the other) and the other with a wall(one thru the the other into and mostly thru a wall)..............yep there could be no audio, or all of our computers would shut down!
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by TLV View Post
    With Tom/terry, one would be armed with a toaster(can't remember which one thru one at the other) and the other with a wall(one thru the the other into and mostly thru a wall)..............yep there could be no audio, or all of our computers would shut down!
    LOL. I love reading the stories about the fights those two have gotten into. I think my favorite was when Tom showed up to practice limping, and when Gable asked him why he said that he and Terry had gotten into a fight and Terry had thrown him off a cliff.

The thing I don't understand about the original post is does this guy forget who Askren is? Just go back and watch some matches from when he was in college.

Quote Originally Posted by mandamusSAO View Post
    The thing I don't understand about the original post is does this guy forget who Askren is? Just go back and watch some matches from when he was in college.
    I get the feeling that he's/she's about freshman in H.S. and he never saw either Herbert nor ASkren wrestle before nor does he/she know anything about their respective histories/accomplishments.
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.