Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ed Ruth dec Mack Lewnes 11-5 (Video Inside)

Default Re: Ed Ruth dec Mack Lewnes 11-5 (Video Inside)

Does Lewnes have the same flu the Iowa guys have?

That was a fun match to watch.. Lewnes seemed to get tired - wonder if he doesn't have a bug. Hate to take anything away from Ruth by assuming that though

Quote Originally Posted by Schlottke View Post
    That was a fun match to watch.. Lewnes seemed to get tired - wonder if he doesn't have a bug. Hate to take anything away from Ruth by assuming that though
    I agree, I'm kind of being a smarta$$. Seems like whenever someone loses it's because of the flu, sucking weight, an injury, etc...

Yea, I noticed it mentioned a couple times in other threads about Iowa..

I just know whenever I wrestled with the flu it was about the same time in the match where you'd hit a wall and could actually feel your energy draining.

Ruth's offense was strong early either way so a rematch should be a lot of fun.

then Heinrich must have the same flu-as Ruth beat him like a drum .-With DT PSU has 2 possible 4x champs.

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    then Heinrich must have the same flu-as Ruth beat him like a drum .-With DT PSU has 2 possible 4x champs.
    haha, good point.

Extremely premature but the way PSU has looked gotta throw Alton in there. He looks like a guy capable of winning this year in my opinion he'll be in the mix.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Default Re: Ed Ruth dec Mack Lewnes 11-5

No arguments from me arm-spin; I was there to see the match and Ruth plain outwrestled Lewnes from the feet. Lewnes's lines of defense just weren't solid and he shouldn't have let Ruth in on his legs like he did. I was only posting that because I do think that Lewnes is a wrestler who has impressed many people, so I wanted to share my viewpoint with you.

Lewnes is a smart guy, so I think he'll know what he needs to do to make their next match fun.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Extremely premature but the way PSU has looked gotta throw Alton in there. He looks like a guy capable of winning this year in my opinion he'll be in the mix.
    I definitely agree. Alton is right in the mix. PSU looked impressive, just solid.