Discuss Mitchell Lofstedt at the College Wrestling within the Wrestling Talk Forums; Does anyone know why he is not wrestling this year. He was 2nd as a ...
    Redshirt

Default Mitchell Lofstedt

Does anyone know why he is not wrestling this year. He was 2nd as a true freshman and won NAIA last year. I would hope that he is planning a jump up in divisions and not hanging up the shoes?

Default Re: Mitchell Lofstedt

Never heard of him, but I he's no longer on their roster. Looks like he was committed to SOSU in 2008 so I don't think he was a true freshman...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gantry View Post
    Never heard of him, but I he's no longer on their roster. Looks like he was committed to SOSU in 2008 so I don't think he was a true freshman...
    According to the poster he took second as a true freshman and then one it a year later which would be an '08 commitment for an '09 NAIA runner up finish as a true freshman and then a '10 NAIA championship.

Please don't point out my lack of reading comprehension to everyone - Administrators should show a little more tact when their posters are morons.

Blog Entries

haha, don't feel bad... in the act of doing so, I wrote "one" instead of "won"...

user tags

mitchell lofstedt

mitchell lofstedt wrestling

lofstedt wrestling

mitchell lofsted