Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wrestler arrested for a butt-drag...are you kidding me?

Default Re: Wrestler arrested for a butt-drag...are you kidding me?

I hope California falls into the ocean when the next big quake hits .When I taught in Fontana I was making less than the people on Welfare -they are the most litigious people on Earth . That is why they have a 700 billion dollar deficit..

Did you read the article Russ? Amazing...

I thought that was called the dirty sanchez. lol

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    I hope California falls into the ocean when the next big quake hits .When I taught in Fontana I was making less than the people on Welfare -they are the most litigious people on Earth . That is why they have a 700 billion dollar deficit..
    What you thin the butt drag is and what happened are two completely different things. If you condone what this guy did, then there's little more than I can say.I just looked up some of my welfare data and found that in 2001 (too lazy to look up data for current years), the average welfare recipient in CA earned about $500 per month. I suspect that you were teaching at the wrong place if they were making more than you were!
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

I think teachers in California make about $60K per year. Not a lot by California standards.

What the hell kind of butt drag involves penetrating the anus?

Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    What you thin the butt drag is and what allegedly happened are two completely different things. If you condone what this guy allegedly did, then there's little more than I can say.
    There's no such thing as a pretty good aligator wrestler.

Quote Originally Posted by FloggingSully View Post
    As in accused of the offense, but not yet found guilty or not guilty.

Shouldn't be too mysterious.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

I was out there in 89-making 27K-after food stamps and medicaid Welfare came up to right at 30 K-no ONE could even exist on $500 a month in cali today.

Many today on welfare use the excuse that there are no jobs out there to stay on a system that pays cash, food stamps, housing assistance, help with utilities, medicaid, etc.. If you add all these cash and non cash aide programs together you`d have to find these people a job make 30k-40k a year to replace all the aide their getting. What single mom with a HSD or family would get off that to find an entry level job and struggle to meet her own bills.

The above quote is from a RAND study of Cali welfare and all assistance via 1989.

I know people think Welfare is a joke but most do live far below the poverty line -yet single mothers with 2 kids received $1,200 in cash and FS-then add housing , utilities,and medical and you are looking at the above #s
    I am disabled and receive $571 and $48 in FS=a little over 7K annual. I live in a converted attic and pay $350 per month after phone and internet and car insurance I exist on $164 per month . This does NOT include co-pays to Dr.s or for meds .the Car goes next as I can no longer afford the MANDATORY insurance or the price of gas.
    Last edited by r.payton@att.net; 12-24-2010 at 12:41 AM.