Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 10 to 18 of 48
Discuss How do I get Cauliflower Ear? at the College Wrestling within the Wrestling Talk Forums; This guy is great. ahah "badge" Look man.....looking like Sloth is something you are cursed ...
  1. #10
    Herbert DEC Askren 5-4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pier Village, NJ
    Posts
    3,021

    Default Re: How do I get Cauliflower Ear?

    This guy is great. ahah "badge"

    Look man.....looking like Sloth is something you are cursed with...not blessed.

    If you really want it.....just grab your ear and fold it over itself and squeeze hard.

    In the end, this is dumb. It's like asking how to shrink your nuts because its a badge of bodybuilding.
    I wish I could kick Matt Dragon in the balls. In his Dragonballz.

  2. #11
    Web Host Schlottke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Honolulu
    Posts
    5,735
    Blog Entries
    42

    Default Re: How do I get Cauliflower Ear?

    Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    strike out with the ladies go for it.
    So I should have gotten Cauliflower ear... then I'd have had an excuse.....

  3. #12
    Round of 12 mmiille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    222

    Default Re: How do I get Cauliflower Ear?

    And how do I go about getting jock itch? I hear the ladies like that too. Wow!
    A straw man argument is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position. A straw man argument can be a successful rhetorical technique (that is, it may succeed in persuading people) but it carries little or no real evidential weight, because the opponent's actual argument has not been refuted.

  4. #13
    NCAA Champ ban basketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    3,817

    Default Re: How do I get Cauliflower Ear?

    Quote Originally Posted by mmiille View Post
    And how do I go about getting jock itch? I hear the ladies like that too. Wow!
    On a side note, your signature about the straw man argument is great. It's amazing to read the technical definition of it and realize how often that method of argument is used today.

    Almost creepy...
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

  5. #14
    Ancient Arachnid Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    5,424

    Default Re: How do I get Cauliflower Ear?

    Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    On a side note, your signature about the straw man argument is great. It's amazing to read the technical definition of it and realize how often that method of argument is used today.
    On the other hand, if the straw man has a brain . .

    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

  6. #15
    World Champ
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: How do I get Cauliflower Ear?

    Quote Originally Posted by mtsuwrestling View Post
    What is the best way to get cauliflower ear, its a badge for wrestlers and ive been wrestling for years but cant get it. Pointers?
    I'll help you. Don't wear any headgear and let me grind your face into the mat for a few hours every day for a couple of years, and you'll be wearing that badge of honor in no time! I got mine in the ninth grade, and that's why I"m now planing to run for governor of either Iowa, Pennsylvania, or Oklahoma.
    Last edited by grapplefan; 07-18-2009 at 05:35 AM.

  7. #16
    NCAA Champ WrestlingTerp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,291

    Default Re: How do I get Cauliflower Ear?

    Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    So if you want to be in pain and strike out with the ladies go for it.
    Heck, that happened to me and I have just a little bit of cauliflower ear!
    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!?

  8. #17
    NCAA Champ ban basketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    3,817

    Default Re: How do I get Cauliflower Ear?

    It's weird the difference that two wrestling forums make! I recall a couple of years ago on "the other wrestling site" where I was a lone voice in the wilderness against getting cauliflower ear.

    You would have thought that I was a communist for such beliefs!
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

  9. #18
    Olympic Champ therick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    2,052

    Default Re: How do I get Cauliflower Ear?

    Ban - you being a communist has nothing to do with your stance on cauliflower ear...haha

    I'm with most of you. I wore my headgear and still got it, but I certainly wasn't trying to get it and I'm glad mine aren't very bad.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

user tags

how do you get cauliflower ear

how to get a cauliflower ear

do amature wrestler get califlower ears

how do i get cauliflower ear

i want cauliflower ear

how to get cauliflower ear on purposehow do you get a calliflower eargiving yourself cauliflower earhow do u get cauliflower eareasy way to get cauliflower earhow to get cauliflower ears fastwhy do wrestlers have cauliflower earshow do you get cauliflower earshow to get coliflower earcauliflower ear how to gethow long to get cauliflower earfastest way to get cauliflower earhow do you get a callowwed eareasy ways to get cauliflower earHow can i get cauliflower earhow to get couliflower earways to get cauliflower earhow to get cauliflour earhow get Cauliflower earhow do wrestlers get cauliflower earhow to get caloflowher eari want cauliflower earshow to get coloflour earshow to get cauliflowers earshow can I give myself a cauliflower earhow do you get a cauliflower earhow to give yourself cauliflower ear fastwhy do people get cauliflower earsis cauliflower ear easy to gethow to give myself cauliflower ear

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •