Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cal Fullerton vs Navy [Videos Added]

Default Re: Cal Fullerton vs Navy

Perry had choked Brown several times and was caught by the ref......the last time, I thnk that he wsa DQed(he was losing) and then he let loose with the expletives..
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.

Wasn't McCaffrey Grip's secret weapon?
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    Wasn't McCaffrey Grip's secret weapon?
    LOL, I believe so. Maybe it's the ability to leap from building to building.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke 1984-2011

Quote Originally Posted by Schlottke View Post
    Hicks still has pretty close ties to the Navel Academy (he went to school there and organized a clinic in memory of an ex-team mate very recently), I'd have a tough time seeing him pull that without the athlete having a history of concussion or another serious reason.
    I agree. We have known the Hicks brothers for many many years, they are way too good of people to do this just for the win...no way.

Quote Originally Posted by Trusty View Post
    I agree. We have known the Hicks brothers for many many years, they are way too good of people to do this just for the win...no way.
    Although it did happen with only 30 seconds left:

165 – Devin Velasquez (F) by disqualification of Matt DeMichiel (N) at 6:30

who would head butt someone on purpose with that little time to go (and a lead)?

Johny Hendricks, Chris Perry, Justin Bronson (because he's so uncoordinated he couldn't help it)...although in the case of the first two, their teams most likely would be winning by 20 at the time.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

125: Gonzalez, Andre (Cal State Univ. - Fullerton) FALL McCaffrey, Patrick(Navy) 2:59

133: Dillashaw, Tyler (Cal State Univ. - Fullerton) DEC Kalil, Aaron(Navy) 10-6

141: Duenas, Adin (Cal State Univ. - Fullerton) DEC Majka, John(Navy) 7-2

149: Saddoris, Bryce (Navy) MD Blackshaw, Nicholas(Cal State Univ. - Fullerton) 11-3

157: Ahern, Joel (Navy) DEC DeLe Feunte, Steven(Cal State Univ. - Fullerton) 3-2

165: Velasquez, Devan (Cal State Univ. - Fullerton) DQ Demichiel, Matt(Navy) 4:50

174: Rebertus, Luke (Navy) DEC Noel, Todd(Cal State Univ. - Fullerton) 7-2

184: Caldwell, Kenneth (Navy) MD Hawkins, Tim(Cal State Univ. - Fullerton) 13-4

197: Drake, John (Cal State Univ. - Fullerton) DEC Neese, Philip(Navy) 3-1

285: Steele, Scott (Navy) DEC Klimek, Kurt(Cal State Univ. - Fullerton) 7-4

Now the results that came in off the feed have the DQ at 4:50... not sure which to believe, but wouldn't 4:50 be the second period?