Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The biggest flaw in college wrestling JMO

Default Re: The biggest flaw in college wrestling JMO

Augsburg maybe? Schlottke?

Its a really good question. I remember him being pretty light but I didn't think that mattered. NO ONE took guys down like Schlottke. DS reminds me alot of Schlottke. I am not comparing the two as I know that Schlottke is pretty humble and never would but their styles were pretty similar. Difference being that Schlottke could bring 5-6 team points during Sectionals and State Tournament like clock work.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

I was thinking more in the upper weights 174+?? Come on Schlott....we know your humble and all, but ya gotto chime in.

you are right trusty...as a junior he wrestled 140 and as a senior he wrestled 152...i think i get he and falck and fessler confused alot since i had to watch their matches via tape delay or just caught results in the paper from time to time...

cool link to apple valley, h.s. website...

http://www.district196.org/avhs/cal_...ing/index.html
    Last edited by goferphan; 09-03-2007 at 10:57 AM. Reason: being a moron.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    you are right trusty...as a junior he wrestled 140 and as a senior he wrestled 152...i think i get he and falck and fessler confused alot since i had to watch their matches via tape delay or just caught results in the paper from time to time...

cool link to apple valley, h.s. website...

http://www.district196.org/avhs/cal_...ing/index.html

Soo cool.... what an impressive program! They run it like a top tier college program. All that, and what 50,000 people?