Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Kaufman Brand: Predictions/Discussion/Results/Brackets (Full Finals Results Posted)

Default Re: 2010 Kaufman Brand - UNO Open Predictions/Discussion/Results/Brackets

Deitchler has to sit out the first semester due to NCAA penalty, there are also rumors about him suffering from lingering concussion issues.

Default Re: 2010 Kaufman Brand - UNO Open Predictions/Discussion/Results/Brackets

I'm beginning to think Deitchler is never actually going to wrestle collegiately.

I keep hearing things about the venue being a problem. Anyone know if the amateur division is held in the same arena as the Elite?

any brackets out yet?

Quote Originally Posted by coach126 View Post
    I keep hearing things about the venue being a problem. Anyone know if the amateur division is held in the same arena as the Elite?
    All wrestling is at field house, bleacher seats with poor sight lines. Most people spend all day moving around to watch the matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    I'm beginning to think Deitchler is never actually going to wrestle collegiately.
    You just called it. Hopefully Ortiz can make the cut or we'll have a big hole in the lineup.

Live video posted to the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMMEN View Post
    You just called it. Hopefully Ortiz can make the cut or we'll have a big hole in the lineup.
    I think minny is going to have a big hole in the lineup whether he cuts or not
    Gold is an idiot.

Redshirt

Will there be any way to keep track of the results other than the streaming video? (For those of us who will be on the road...)