Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ness v. Slaton Sig/Avatar/Whatever Bet

Default Re: Ness v. Slaton Sig/Avatar/Whatever Bet

ill take Slaton too. Ness doesnt know wat hes in for.

I'll just bet to say that this one is too tough to call for me. A valid argument can be made either way.

I am a bit surprised at the responses that make Ness sound like a chump. Slaton won't have an easy time with Ness, for sure.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Correction...I will give the edge to Ness.

If Slaton truly cuts as much weight as people say he does on here, that often causes people to run out of gas in the early part of the year.

133 for Ness, on the other hand, will seem easy.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    Correction...I will give the edge to Ness.

If Slaton truly cuts as much weight as people say he does on here, that often causes people to run out of gas in the early part of the year.

133 for Ness, on the other hand, will seem easy.
    Slaton had his weight issues last year for sure. However, he is lighter today than he was a year ago at this time.

Ness is no chump for sure. I think Slaton is pretty motivated after the finals last year.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

Ness on the other hand has been sitting around eating Oreos since he lost in the finals last year...

Thats probably how he plans on making 133.

Ness probably drowned his sorrows from the ass whoopin' Escobedo put on him in Oreo's and beer.

Slaton by tech fall in the 2nd period.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Ness on the other hand has been sitting around eating Oreos since he lost in the finals last year...

Thats probably how he plans on making 133.
    Never said Ness was sitting around. I just know what Joey has been doing. He is really coming into the season focused and prepared. His weight will be good and his has really changed his lifestyle.

No intention to slight your boy Ness. I was just answering Ban's post about Joey's weight.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

And I hopefully quite obviously was just kidding hence the smilyface...

Quote Originally Posted by Champ Kind View Post
    Ness probably drowned his sorrows from the ass whoopin' Escobedo put on him in Oreo's and beer.

Slaton by tech fall in the 2nd period.

And how did Slatons match go again in the finals last year ? I was laughing too hard with a buddy and looked away for about 30 seconds. I saw the first 30 seconds.