Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2010/2011 Big Ten Network Wrestling Broadcast Schedule

Default Re: 2010/2011 Big Ten Network Wrestling Broadcast Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by WhippetGrappler View Post
    Sun., Dec. 5 Oklahoma State at Minnesota 3 PM BigTenNetwork.com LIVE

Cannot believe this one will not be on the Network!!
    Is this an all times Eastern deal? OSU and Minnesota's websites both say 2 pm.

Yeah, the times that BTN lists generally seem like they're all eastern time.

cant wait for Min v. ok st dual. Especially given the state of my redskins..
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by ron.prozanski View Post
    When looking over the schedule I did not see the Midlands. Did the BigTen Network not show this because it is not a dual meet?
    That's because, while they continue to air the, mostly unwatchable, first 35 minutes of every scholastic basketball game ever played, 24/7, they have decided to cut down two complete days of some the most amazing college wrestling this year into one hour ... not showing one single complete match, including Burroughs/Howe.

So while the coverage is better than any other TV wrestling coverage ... it is basically deplorable stuff.

And the duals they stream on their website and never able to be accessed following the live event, unlike the wonderful, FREE coverage provided by Flowrestling, where you can log on at your leisure to check out the duals, tournaments, interviews, technique sessions etc.

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    I'm on a Mac, and their system worked fine for me last year.

What browser works the best with a Mac?

I've been using Firefox
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

I don't see it noted here by anyone, but the dual between Penn State and Pitt on Friday, 1/21 has been changed to 6:00 PM, and moved to Big Ten Network. That looks like a double-header; because that dual is followed by Wisconsin and Nebraska, also on Big ten Network.

Does anyone know if there is a difference between what airs on Direct TV & what airs ONLINE? Earlier this year I was going to watch a PSU FB game as it was listed on the BTN (TV) but it wasn't online so they gave me a refund cuz I wanted to watch the PSU FB games online.

So this Friday there are a bunch of duals listed @ the same time. They can't all be on TV. Anyone know?

The duals on Friday that are on TV are Penn State/Pitt and Wisconsin/Nebraska, all the other ones are online.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12