Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dustin Schlatter Interview From Flo

Default Re: Dustin Schlatter Interview From Flo

Typical of the guys who 'guarentee" results and 'mark my words'.
    Easy to guarentee results when you aren't out on the mat doing the heavy lifting.

Nobody.........that is NOBODY.....knows what is going to happen when Metcalf and Schlatter meet.

Good point though about Schlatter only wrestling 20 years olds. There obviously isn't anyone older than 20 years old in the Minny wrestling room.
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.

Good kid! I hope he does start having "fun" again. I loved watching him his freshman year, while last year's dullness was hard to stomach.

Jensen....I'll take a year long sig bet on the sweep?

I didn't say Dustin WOULD sweep him, I simply said I wouldn't be surprised if he did, and I wouldn't be. A little fire for some fire, in response to the ridiculous post saying "Metcalf will kill Dustin, all Dustin does is wrestle 20 year olds." I'm well aware of how good Metcalf is.

Either way, I think Dustin wins the weight this year, beats Metcalf more than Metcalf beats him, and I beat you in more sig bets than you beat me in.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Easy buddy......I'm not the one that said DS was wrestling 20 year olds and would get killed by Metcalf.

BTW.... I'll bet you on the more sig bet victories.

I know you weren't dude, that was Drop, I was simply explaining to you in my last post why I came back with a little bit of hyperbole (IE: the Dustin could sweep him bit) in the post you originally referenced.

So now we're making a sig bet, on the number of sig bet victories we have over each other? Sounds good to me!

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

So now we're making a sig bet, on the number of sig bet victories we have over each other? Sounds good to me!

Funny chit man

12 pack of beer anyone?
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Mmmmmmmmmm...beer.