Thread: Nutrition

Default Nutrition

Hey guiys new to this, want some advice iv got 2 big comps coming up in september and october and cant seem to find a good diet does anyone have a good one or advice?

thanks

Default Re: Nutrition

Tuna, rice, fruits and veggies + water = good diet.

how about if i mixed in grilled chicken and a little iced tea...i am trying to lose 20 lbs of 36 year old fat and i see merit in the same diet but i have to keep some kind of caffeine in my system just as a treat...if i followed the diet laid out by trusty and added grilled chicken and iced tea, do you think i can lift some light weights, walk about 2 miles per day, do some basic push-up/sit ups and lose that weight in 6 months?

thats my goal...if i lose the 20 lbs then I am going to look into mini triathalons...
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    how about if i mixed in grilled chicken and a little iced tea...i am trying to lose 20 lbs of 36 year old fat and i see merit in the same diet but i have to keep some kind of caffeine in my system just as a treat...if i followed the diet laid out by trusty and added grilled chicken and iced tea, do you think i can lift some light weights, walk about 2 miles per day, do some basic push-up/sit ups and lose that weight in 6 months?

thats my goal...if i lose the 20 lbs then I am going to look into mini triathalons...

Sure you can!! The grilled chicken will be fine, just keep it dry, just like the tuna (no mayo). Ice tea will also be fine, just no sugar. The key to any good program is water, water and more water. Still to this day, I drink at least a gallon+ of water throughout the day, but after 5pm....no more water

Thanks for the replies!just cuase when i had to cut weight for a match use to live off chicken tuna and broccoli which after 2months is disgusting but it worked shredded 10kg!