Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Iowa Practice Video: From Flo

Default Iowa Practice Video: From Flo

http://www.flowrestling.org/videos/c...keyes-practice

Some interesting stuff here.

McD and Terry going hard with McD loudly (and profanely) voicing his displeasure after giving up TD's.

Slaton appeared to be absolutely working Dennis.

Keddy in a neck brace.

Default Re: Iowa Practice Video: From Flo

Yeah, I loved it. They look ready to go.

Keddy in a neck brace still at this point is pretty concerning. Danimal seemed to still be pretty limited.

Chad Beatty is built like a freaking Brick Sh... House.

Interesting to see Metcalf and M* goin together.

McD looked significantly smaller than Brands so it was almost comical to think he could get a takedown without Terry giving it to him.

They spent too much time on who i thought was Rick Loera! I was like yelling at the cameraman to look at someone else!
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Joe Slaton was taking Dennis to the woodshed in almost every clip they showed of them wrestling. I hope he gets cleared SOON!!

Are you STILL holding on to Joe Slaton returning? You actually MAY be the biggest homer and your only 2 posts in. Just kidding. Welcome to TWT.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

VA I thought it was nice that they showed Rick a little. He was wrestling Gambrall who is our future 84 lber.

Slaton looked tough as nails.

McD couldnt have had a better practice partner on this day.

That was an awesome video.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    Are you STILL holding on to Joe Slaton returning? You actually MAY be the biggest homer and your only 2 posts in. Just kidding. Welcome to TWT.
    hahaha! That's funny. Chop and I have been friends since before we could talk. He's a huge homer!

I am still holding out hope that Joe is cleared! If you ask Herkey he would tell you that I have been a Slaton fan since he came to Iowa! If he is cleared mark it down he will win the NCAA this year period!!!!

Way to come in swingin Chop! Add him to the homer list.

Just a couple of observations:

1.)That wrestling room is no nicer than the one in Apple Valley and thats the way it should be. I can just remember that smell. Old sweat...
    2.) Why is it that every wrestling room has a few padded columns?
    3.) I love when the "LIVE" wrestling goes up agains the walls, classic and I can recall the same thing happening at our practices.
    4.) Looks to me like in those videos Slaton is about 150 and Dennis is about 135. Give a guy thats cutting some slack and probably assume that Slaton isn't probably hovering REAL close to his weight unless he gets cleared.
    5.) Zadick murders everyone in that room.
    6.) Brands has that cheshire grin on his face when he's making McD wimper. He's making him miserable but obviously McD is going to go and take that out on someone else.
    7.) Yes, Beatty is a brick $hit house.
    8.) Metcalf is still better than Morningstar even giving up 16 lbs to him.
    9.) How can that dude with shaggy Dark hair (Loera?) still have baby fat on him after two years in that wrestling room?
    10.) Just good stuff. Made me want to go get my wrestling shoes for about 3 seconds then I remembered how much I puked the first week back in wresting.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."