Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Slaton

Default Re: Slaton

Just to update everyone. There are some rumblings that Iowa's AD is pushing the issue with the "administrator" and they are taking a 2nd look. We should know one way or the other by Monday or Tuesday.

(I guess Joey's chances are slightly better than 50/50 we will see him on that again)
    RIP Jacob Schlottke 1984-2011

hmm...the plot thickens..
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    So, without giving a name, or give it if you want...Who was that one person? An instructor, president, AD?
    I'll hazard a guess the Dean of Students or Provost, most likely Dean Wormer of Students. The AD's appeal will likely be to Dean Wormer. If that discussion didn't go anywhere, then the appeal will be to the Provost, his boss.
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

World Champ

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    100:1 it was some professor of ancient languages or some such crap-those people are useless!!!
    Something tells me you wouldn't find Joe Slaton in an ancient language class.

Were you traumatized by Latin or Sanscrit??

Seems that if there was hope for his continued season he would have been sent to the Grand View Open with the other quality Iowa wrestlers.