Thread: Bloomsburg

Default Bloomsburg

Did anyone listen to the Flowrestling interviews with Stutzman and there 65 about the team turmoil and teammates not "buying in to there philosophy" Sounds like they have some problems. Anyone have any gossip leads on this, I realize they aren't Iowa, Okie St. PSU Minny or tOsu but man that sounds bad in those interviews

Default Re: Bloomsburg

I do NOT know Stutzman but he came across as a jerk to me -blaming his seniors for not ''buying in'' to his program . Dam, they've been there 4-5 years -if they haven't bought into it by now why does he think they will in the next month ?? Plus, I am fairly certain he recruited these kids and then he says he has a team full of guys who are NOT his ''type'' of guys ?? Why the hell did he recruit them then ??
    Sounds like a LOT of dis chord in that room . Are all the kids wrong ?? Or has this guy lost control of ''his'' room ??

What ever Stutzman's problem's are -he did not get them fixed as they lost to Clarion .

Sounds like a guy hanging on to his job by a very thin thread.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."