Thread: Michigan-Minnesota FREE broadcast

Default Michigan-Minnesota FREE broadcast

http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/m-wres...stl-sched.html

They're broadcasting for free again. Midway thru the match. Ness didn't wrestle again.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Default Re: Michigan-Minnesota FREE broadcast

I click on it and says it's unavailable...

Quote Originally Posted by Gantry View Post
    I click on it and says it's unavailable...
    Well, it's over now.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Some reason I thought this match was tomorrow so I didn't get a chance to watch it, but looking at the stats it seems like a good bounce back match for the Gophers after the awful way they wrestled against Michigan State last night.

Big win in particular for Cody Yohn over a solid Aaron Hynes.

YAY for whatshisname beating Stevens 11-5 .
    Hynes looked in control but when you 'd look at the scoreboard Yohn was ahead 4-0 ? Hynes was close to cradling him twice but ?? Good Job Yohn .The other yohn nearly beat Biondo-Biondo is in wretched condition -he was warned for stalling and could barely move the last 30 seconds .

anybody have the results?

125 Sanders by major dec I didn't see this one.
    133 Than(?) won by dec Than looked good.
    141 Thorn won by major dec Thorn really dominated him
    149 Mason won by fall & looked awesome doing it. I think he had three slick takedowns.
    157 Gryelko lost in overtime (questionable stalling calls on Gryelko to put match into overtime, and in overtime the Michigan guy was deep on a shot, Gryelko locked up an ankle tight, and was holding on for a stalemate, when Michigan's shoe came off, in Gryelko hands, the Michigan kid got the takedown.) Gryelko was left sitting there with a shoe in his hands. On another note, Gryelko is an animal! I loved his aggresive shots off the whistle.
    165 Cody Yohn won a dec Threw the legs in a rode his opponent pretty hard. I believe he was ahead 4-0 going into the 3rd, and then got rode out.
    174 Glasser looked awesome on his feet & dec'd a highly ranked opponent, the only thing that concerns me is that Glasser doesn't work from the top, he just rides. If he could perfect a cheap tilt, he could get a little breathing room in his matches.
    184 Young It was a close match, and I dont' remember who won. If Young could set up his shots, he'd win alot more matches...always seems like he's shooting out of the back 40.
    197 Sonny Yohn - Lost a close match. He really needs to work harder from his feet. He did nothing during the entire first period.
    Hwt Ben Berthow won a dec, and looked good doing it. He finished a few shots and really dominated his opponent.

How long has the smaller Yohn been at 165? Thought he was 174...

Joe McFarland has done a bangup job at Michigan but this year's team is brutal. I think you could combine MSU/EMU/Michigan into one team and still have a tough time beating CMU in a dual.

Last night was younger Yohn's first time wrestling at 165 in a Gopher uniform.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."