Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ben Berhow dec Raising 6-3

Default Re: Ben Berhow dec Raising 6-3

I would have rather had Atticus Disney here. I think he had much more upside than Berhow after watching them both.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Why not have Nord put the weight back on ??

Yeah, nothing to lose at this point. The "Nord" experiment was a failure. That being said, Nord is NOT an upgrade.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Berhow has never been considered our next dominant heavyweight. If I'm not mistaken, we signed Nord well before we did Berhow. The plan was to transition over to Disney, but that is not gonna happen.

The signing of Tony Nelson was met with some confusion at the time given we already had 4-5 hwt's in the room. Now Nelson is the best one in the room and is trying to bulk up as much as possible given his frame. He was on crutches at National Duals with a slight knee issue, but was without them on Sunday. He's got a ton of talent as shown by his Sr National preformance and has a lot of upside in terms of growing into a solid hwt.

I have seen Big Ben wrestle many times, he has the skills to AA. Lately he has seemed to lose the "inner animal", that desire & determination that separates the best from the rest. I hope he can get it back soon, if not he won't make it to the NCAAs.