Thread: I need volunteers

Default I need volunteers

Are you going to National Duals and looking for something to do when your favorite team isn't wrestling?

We are planning a "Remembering Adam Frey" booth where we will offer fans the opportunity to write messages that will be forwarded to the Frey family. I'm manning the booth and so far have recruited a couple of other volunteers to help. If you can spend some time helping out - it would be greatly appreciated. If you're interested, email me at jim@dmsolutions4u.com.

Thanks.

Jim
    2011 NAIA Wrestling Championships, March 3, 4 & 5, Cedar Rapids, IA. I'll see you there.

Default Re: I need volunteers

Jim, I would volunteer but, I am working with Scott Casber and company. If I have some free time I will gladly volunteer for a little bit.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke 1984-2011

Jim,
    I just sent you an email.
    "There are those who celebrate "peace" no matter what the cost, yet reject war no matter what the benefit. Such persons should not be entrusted in matters of national security. Peace should be defined - not as the absence of conflict, but rather, the absence of conflict in the context of true liberty." Jointdoc55, 2002

Jim,
    Perhaps you have already done this, but I would suggest that you post a message on some of the other message boards as well, such as themat.com college forum and theopenmat.com college forum. If you would like me to, I'd be glad to post the information but I would not want to post your email without your permission. Additionally, even if you have enough volunteers to man the booth you may want to let folks know about the booth. Apologies if you have already done this.
    "There are those who celebrate "peace" no matter what the cost, yet reject war no matter what the benefit. Such persons should not be entrusted in matters of national security. Peace should be defined - not as the absence of conflict, but rather, the absence of conflict in the context of true liberty." Jointdoc55, 2002