Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ohio State vs. Hofstra

Default Re: Ohio State vs. Hofstra

No-I listened to it and Nemec barely kept it to a dec. -the announcers said JBB went back and ran sprints and rode the bike afterwards-this is about when he ''wakes up'' every year .
    Pookie missed all 3 matches and Nemec beat 5-5 Dunn by 2 points -?
    One site had Collin Palmer winning by tech ?

I wish someone would link the video of Humphrey's throw from last years dual..........

no-it was illegal

I watched that video over and over (Humphrey Vs. Ruggirello) and I'm not convinced it should have been called illegal, but any way it was a great throw even if illegal. I think the original thread on another site was 12 pages when discussion finally died down!

Here is a link to the match on Flowrestling.org. The throw is at 8:10.

[ame="http://www.flowrestling.org/videos/coverage/view_video/234547/129463-2-reece-humphrey-osu-vs-9-lou-ruggirello-hofstra"]#2 Reece Humphrey (OSU) vs #9 Lou Ruggirello (Hofstra) | Sunday Brunch, Ohio State vs Hofstra on Flowrestling[/ame]
    "There are those who celebrate "peace" no matter what the cost, yet reject war no matter what the benefit. Such persons should not be entrusted in matters of national security. Peace should be defined - not as the absence of conflict, but rather, the absence of conflict in the context of true liberty." Jointdoc55, 2002

For some reason the link is messed up. Sorry.
    "There are those who celebrate "peace" no matter what the cost, yet reject war no matter what the benefit. Such persons should not be entrusted in matters of national security. Peace should be defined - not as the absence of conflict, but rather, the absence of conflict in the context of true liberty." Jointdoc55, 2002