Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Upset specials II

Default Re: Upset specials II

^^^Correction -Josh Roosa isn't a true frosh. He redshirted last season, going 10-5, and in April of 2009 placed fifth in the University National freestyle tournament, competing at 145.

Zapp I will sigbet for the rest of my forum career that Brown outplaces Polz at Midlands
    Gold is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    Zapp I will sigbet for the rest of my forum career that Brown outplaces Polz at Midlands
    Since I clearly put that in just to mess with you, I'd say no...but if you give me odds, sure, I'll take the bet.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

I dunno-Zapp. A Senior vs. a red shirt freshman who is cutting to a weight LOWER than he wrestled in High School ?? Asking a LOT of Conrad .

George Hickman was the 141/49 from Bloomsburg I was thinking of -apparently he graduated and little brother is taking over -I figured him for 149 this year but with Roosa developing so quickly hes had to make the BIG pull to 141 .He is 9-0 with some quality wins but the scale is his toughest opponent .FRANK has majored some well known kids .

^^^One reason Bloomsburg's Josh Roosa at 149 has been flying under the rader in college is the fact that his senior year of high school (2008), he won districts and was about 34-0, but had a broken bone in his hand that prevented him from wrestling in the PIAA regionals and beyond.

I wanted to draft Hickman but the selection comittee will take only 1 141 out of the EWL and that will probably be Naumann . A senior at 149 in the EWL might end his career early if he draws Roosa .

^^^At the Dec 5 PSAC's the four EWL wrestlers at 149 placed top 4 - Brock Parker/LHU first, Josh Roosa/Bloom second, Tor Gillespie/EUP third, and Snapper Fleming/CUP fourth. They could be the top 4 at the EWL's come March.

Schavrien will finish top 6, and Marable wins it.

Like I said -ALL VIEWS are welcome -Todd has shown tremendous improvement but is kinda small at 141 -Marable has as good a chance as anyone !! 165 is a tough weight class all year but this Midlands is SUPER TOUGH !!