Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 Midlands Wrestling Tournament: Predictions/Discussion

Default Re: 2009 Midlands Wrestling Tournament: Predictions/Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by angelfish View Post
    I will! (Is that what you meant?)
    Yeah, should have been more clear. Wasn't asking what teams/wrestlers, more, which of my peeps will be there?

Quote Originally Posted by bluestater View Post
    Yeah, should have been more clear. Wasn't asking what teams/wrestlers, more, which of my peeps will be there?
    Not. Me.

Be sure to take your camera...
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

How does everyone see the team race going down? Iowa seemingly will need to wrestle pretty poorly to not win.

Without Gallick, I'm not liking ISU's chances of being in the hunt. Maryland, Mizzou and CMU seem to be the next best teams.

Anyone see any teams they think will be in the hunt and make it interesting?
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Had to edit. This message was supposed to be posted on the fantasy thread. Too many windows open.

I think 184 is very brutal with mike miller, askren, cannon, Keddy, Dergo, Craig, Ward, and Giesen

Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    Any idea whether the Altons or D Taylor will wrestle?
    According to PSU's schedule they are not going to the Midlands nor the Scouffle.

http://www.gopsusports.com/sports/m-...estl-body.html

click on schedule

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    How does everyone see the team race going down? Iowa seemingly will need to wrestle pretty poorly to not win.

Without Gallick, I'm not liking ISU's chances of being in the hunt. Maryland, Mizzou and CMU seem to be the next best teams.

I would put CMU 3rd @ this point behind Iowa & ISU with Maryland a close 4th. I think Iowa will run away with it.

Perhaps, but Maryland has 5 unranked weights, with 4 in the top 10. Mizzou has 2 unranked weights, with 3 in the top 10. CMU has 2 unranked weights, with 4 in the top 10. Keep in mind for Midlands both Ellis and Bradley can score, so Mizzou only has 1 unranked scorer, and effectively 4 in the top 10.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post

Can't see Iowa losing, especially because you can score 10 regardless of weight. So Iowa can use Marion, Slaton and LeClere for scoring and not score 157 or HWT if they want.