Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Steve Brown dec Jordan Burroughs 3-2

Default Steve Brown dec Jordan Burroughs 3-2

In lots of OT.

Default Re: Steve Brown dec Jordan Burroughs 3-2

Wow! I didin't see this happening. There goes the last challege to Metcalf for Hodge!
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.

I think this loss will be good for Burroughs, snap him out of the funk he's in this year. He's been having too many close matches and it finally caught up to him.

Either that or it gives the other 157 pounders confidence, the "He's not a machine, he's a man!" effect ala Rocky IV

suck it
    Gold is an idiot.

Talk is that Burroughs injured his knee in the first period and kept wrestling, can anyone confirm?

I want Reece Humphrey back..
    Gold is an idiot.

Must have been his teeth bothering him. Its the Dustin Schlatter curse. First a National Championship and then a series of debilitating injuries. I'm in the camp that JB comes back strong as ever. Brown seems to keep these high octane guys at his tempo.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

They were tangled up with each wrestler having the others leg and somehow it got tweaked pretty good. Brown attacked really well and Jordan looked very flat IMO.

Steve Brown showing he is capable of upsetting one-legged Jordan Burroughs. Good for him!
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...