Discuss CBS Sports and Oklahoma State at the College Wrestling within the Wrestling Talk Forums; This is the second time now that I personally havent been able to listen to ...
    National Finalist FalconWrestlingKY's Avatar

Default CBS Sports and Oklahoma State

This is the second time now that I personally havent been able to listen to Oklahoma State Wrestling. First they cancelled their coverage of the Bedlam Match and I had to follow a live blog instead and now everytime I try to listen to the UC Davis match I get an Oregon State girl's basketball game. Im so mad right now I keep having typos I have to go back and fix

AA
    Blog Entries

Default Re: CBS Sports and Oklahoma State

Gee, thanks FalconWrestlingKY...I'm insulted that you didn't want to follow my live blog...:'(

I'm kidding, of course! Shoot, I'd rather be able to watch it in some way, shape, or form than pay attention to somebody live-blogging it. Of course, that's part of the reason why I decided I'd rather rely on Delta Air Lines than CBS Sports.

Redshirt

I wanted to follow live on the UC-Davis vs. OSU match yesterday, but it was not covered by OSU, so I logged onto UC-Davis and followed their live stats to get the coverage I desired.

National Finalist FalconWrestlingKY's Avatar

They used to be very good about having online radio coverage of all their matches, then they switched to CBS Sports

user tags

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!