Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Deitchler ineligible

Default Re: Deitchler ineligible

heres an article that highlights some of the better gifts from the 2007 bowl games.

Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    heres an article that highlights some of the better gifts from the 2007 bowl games.
    where?
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

This was posted yesterday on a Dakota Wrestling forum and re-posted on the Guillotine possibly explaining both Dietchler and Mason's absence today. Not sure of the accuracy, for what it's worth:

mario mason violated a training rule and jake dietchler is working on paying back winnings for placing in international competition and extra benefits recieved from when he was in colorado.

Quote Originally Posted by GopherfanbackinMN View Post
    This was posted yesterday on a Dakota Wrestling forum and re-posted on the Guillotine possibly explaining both Dietchler and Mason's absence today. Not sure of the accuracy, for what it's worth:

mario mason violated a training rule and jake dietchler is working on paying back winnings for placing in international competition and extra benefits recieved from when he was in colorado.
    I hope everything gets squared away with D Schlatter/J Ness in their last year. it would be nice to make a run. Even with those guys they may not have the horses to do it but I like their chances alot better with them. what conference is hutch going into next year gopherfanbackinmn guy? The missota conference will miss them. Northfield and Hutch was always abattle on the gridiron

Quote Originally Posted by mnwrestlingfan View Post
    I hope everything gets squared away with D Schlatter/J Ness in their last year. it would be nice to make a run. Even with those guys they may not have the horses to do it but I like their chances alot better with them. what conference is hutch going into next year gopherfanbackinmn guy? The missota conference will miss them. Northfield and Hutch was always abattle on the gridiron
    Unfortunately, I couldn't even tell you. Hutch is "where I lay my head" when I'm not on the road & hotel living for my work since moving back to MN a little over 2 years ago...hence the change from my past monikor of GopherfaninIA. I spend so much of my time in other states (especially Iowa) that I'm oblivious to the local or state high school scene and focus on the collegiate scene. Sorry to not be more help....I hear Hutch is good in football, but since my brothers youngest sister-in-law (??) left for the U of MN, I'm not following the Tigers sports scene much.

Quote Originally Posted by GopherfanbackinMN View Post
    Unfortunately, I couldn't even tell you. Hutch is "where I lay my head" when I'm not on the road & hotel living for my work since moving back to MN a little over 2 years ago...hence the change from my past monikor of GopherfaninIA. I spend so much of my time in other states (especially Iowa) that I'm oblivious to the local or state high school scene and focus on the collegiate scene. Sorry to not be more help....I hear Hutch is good in football, but since my brothers youngest sister-in-law (??) left for the U of MN, I'm not following the Tigers sports scene much.
    Thanks, It is quite a hall to hutch from the rest of the conference so I can see why they are leaving but they have a great school. Northfield, Farmington and Hutch have been the teams to beat for awhile in the Missota